.

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
A Dream or A Nightmare?
July 10, 2014 I was with my sisters and brothers in Singles for Christ. We had fun together. Playing in the rain. And then the next setting was in the hospital. I was with him. When we were about to go out, his phone rang. So he went inside the hospital again. He was cramming and tensed searching the room where the caller was. I was following him. Confused! When he found the room, he suddenly cried a lot. I saw a girl hugged by a boy. I heard he called her "Hannah" I didn't understand what he was saying but it was as if blaming the girl for not telling him her condition. By merely studying her, maybe she was sick and terminally ill. It was my first time saw him crying the way he did. Maybe the girl was so special to him. Very special! And then we went out. On our way back, I asked him who the girl was and why she called him. But instead of explaining, he was angry with me. I felt hurt and then cried! So i went back to the hospital. I expected him to follow me and asked for forgiveness, but he didn't. While I was crying, I noticed it was a strange place I took. But I didn't care and sat on the corner and cried over and over. Then my eyes got heavy and i felt sleepy. So I slept. The next thing I know that someone woke me up and got me out from that place. I found out I was unconscious for 1 month. I was shocked! But as I listened to myself, I feel relieved and free. It was somewhat I got a new life. But in my mind, I still wanted to know what happened to him after leaving me behind. And then, I woke up... -ROSE-

No comments:

Post a Comment